Human Empowerment to Lead & to Progress (HELP) Foundation was established in 1974 at Kot Mithan. It was registered with Social Welfare Department, Govt. of the Punjab under the Voluntary Social Welfare Agencies (Registration & Control) Ordinance, 1961 (XLVI of 1961) in 1976 with the registration No. DSW (Pb) 76-979. It is non profit, Humanitarian, Rights Based Organization.
HELP Foundation’s vision is of a world in which all the human beings are empowered to quest and realize their rights with justice and dignity to lead and making progress.
HELP Foundation aims to overcome poverty and suffering through a process that unites people for making collective efforts, enabling environment and common interests by:
- Enabling marginalized communities to raise voice for their basic rights and to increase their capacity to participate in and benefit from their societies.
- Linkages building to increase understanding and unity among peoples of different cultures and state
- Promoting the rights and interests of the world’s deprived people.
- Sustainable Livelihood and Economic Opportunities
- Climate Change and Disaster Risk Reduction
- Women Empowerment with Gender Mainstreaming
- Land Right
Currently HELP Foundation is working in 3 Districts of the Punjab Province of Pakistan: